Click here to download solar carport brochure
Benefits of using RBI Solar Carport Solutions:
- Standard installations maintain 8'-6" minimum clearance.
- Three parking spots spanned between posts.
- Custom design available.
- Foundation and installation options available.
- Readily tailor to fit different modules and parking lots.
- Custom colors and optional raised concrete piers are available.
- Industry-leading 20-year warranty on all our carport installations.
- Water Control with decking available.
- No field welding, drilling or other on-site fabrication.
- Multiple coatings options:
- Hot dipped galvanized
- Epoxy coated
- Wide selection of pre-engineered designs:
- Single-slope structures
- Double-slope structures
- Inverted design
Solar Carport Structure Types
Single-slope structures are installed sloping toward the southern exposure to optimize solar production.
Gable, double-sloping, structures are typically installed in a north/south orientation with panels sloping 5 degrees east and west.
The inverted design provides increased clearance at the eaves while promoting snow to shed toward the center column of the structure.
The full coverage design is utilized to cover whole parking area including the drive aisles between the parking rows. Typical applications are parking garages, drive-through and bus loading and unloading zones.
RBI Solar Installs Solar Canopies:
At RBI Solar, we understand that solar carport project development can stretch out over a number of years, which is why our commitment to our customers extends from project conception to completion. We take single-source responsibility to complete your solar racking installation project including foundations. With in-house project management and installation crews, this approach reduces duplication of efforts throughout the enterprise, and focuses on delivering projects on-time and within budget.
Benefits of using RBI Solar
- Flexible to mount any type of module
- Custom engineered to specific site conditions
- High strength steel with corrosion protection
- Nationwide installation services
- 20-year limited warranty
- UL 2703 classification available
- Fast and hassle-free installation
- Optional pre-assembly for ground mount solar
- Same hardware throughout
- Single source racking provider