a) Post to Post distance: 200cm
b) Back to Front (inter-row spacing): 200cm
c) Front to Front (front of first panel to front of second): 200cm
- Pick location on map or enter latitude and longitude
- Enter tilt angle and overall panel height
- Default date (2010-12-22) and default time (12:00 PM) result in a minimum spacing to ensure zero shading
at noon on the day when the sun is at the lowest angle of the year.
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time. Used in calculation of sun angle. Call RBI Solar with questions.
- Disclaimer - The RBI Solar Calculator is provided as an estimating tool for the user. Final layout and design
for any solar installation may require more detailed analysis to determine optimum output.